Nowadays it’s hard to be safe from internet crime. Hackers search to either steal your data or corrupt it. To protect the computer system from those bullies, you need to have a reliable antivirus. A reputed antivirus will secure your data and keep viruses, malware away from you. Avast is one of the powerful antivirus software that can be found on the internet. It provides many brilliant features that will necessarily protect your personal information. In this Avast antivirus review, we are going to have a look at the features and their pros and cons.
Avast antivirus is one of the best lighter, powerful and free antivirus software programs to download. It offers both free and premium versions to its users. In 2018 Avast was awarded as ‘Product of the Year’.
In a belief of making everyone safe online, they offer their award-winning Avast free antivirus software to millions of people around the world. This internet security application is available for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
People may need antivirus software for a different purpose. So, Avast is categorized into two types – For Home and Business. Avast for Business edition provides one of the highest standard endpoint barriers available in the field. It offers industry-grade and essential protection for client servers, systems, and devices that run on Windows or Mac.
Avast provides computer security, browser security, antivirus software, firewall, anti-phishing, antispyware, and anti-spam among other services. It is cloud-based software so the users do not require purchasing secondary hardware to get it running. The installer antivirus grants you full authority via a browser-based console.
Overview Features of Avast antivirus: Review
To fully secure your device Avast antivirus comes with powerful features. Here are some of the features provided by Avast antivirus.
- Advanced antivirus: Blocks viruses, spyware, and other malware in real-time.
- Sandbox: Lets you open suspicious files in a safe environment to protect your device.
- Advanced Firewall: Monitor and controls what goes in and out of your computer.
- Ransomware Shield: Prevents ransomware from harming any file in your protected folder.
- Sensitive Data Shield: Stops spyware from accessing sensitive documents.
- Webcam Shield: Blocks untrusted apps from accessing your webcam.
- Data Shredder: Helps you permanently delete sensitive files so they can’t be recovered.
- Automatic Software Updater: Updates the most popular apps on your PC to help plugin security help.
- Passive Mode: Use another antivirus on your device alongside Avast Premium Security.
- Do Not Disturb Mode: Silences notification from other apps.
- Real-time updates: Pushes security updates to you so you always get the best protection.
- Wi-Fi Inspector: Detects weakness in both your home Wi-Fi network and public network.
- Web Shield: Blocks dangerous downloads and websites.
Price of Avast antivirus: Review
As compared to other antivirus software, Avast’s price is a bit higher. Even the lowest plan starts at $39.99/year for one device. If you subscribe to antivirus software for at least 2-3 years you’ll be able to save more money. That means the longer period you buy more profitable it for you.
The price of Avast antivirus might be higher but its features compel users to use it. The feature and the security of this antivirus have no comparison, that is the reason millions of user goes for it. Using Avast antivirus coupon code can make internet security more affordable.
You can also try this Avast premium security for 30 days of the free trial before purchase. As they offer Avast antivirus 30-days money-back guarantee. Use it for free and if you feel an attachment with this antivirus then you can go further.
Pros and Cons of Avast antivirus
Same like the other security software Avast antivirus has also some pros and cons. This section review will help you to understand better the good and the bad side of the antivirus. Let’s start with the pros.
- Free antivirus – Avast offers you free antivirus with high-quality security.
- Do not disturb mode – This mode makes this antivirus even better. Blocks distracting popups.
- Cloud-Based – No need for external hardware. Full control via browser-based console.
- Intelligent Antivirus – Uses smart analytics to stop threats before they affect you.
- Well designed and easy to use interface.
- 30-Days money-back guarantee
- The price of the Premium antivirus is a bit high compared to other antivirus providers.
- In Avast free antivirus many ads, pop-up’s
- DeepScreen is not good enough and disabled by default
Overall the antivirus software provided by Avast is good. If you like suggestions then I would like to say go for it. They use advanced threat protection to keep you and your business safe from cyber-attacks. You might wonder that Avast antivirus prevents over 1.5 billion attacks every month.
Avast antivirus is used by 59 countries with over 400 million users all over the globe. A strong talented team of over 1700 makes its customers satisfy using antivirus software.
Need help or support, visit their official support page. There you’ll find a search bar, just search what you need or looking for. Or you can see the simple how-to article available for each product according to your queries.